If you are looking to work in a vibrant and fun atmosphere based
in lovely offices in Surrey and have strong data skills then this
could be the role you have been searching for.
& Insights Manager £30K to £35K
& Insights Manager - The company and
The company is based in Surrey in great open plan offices. They
have been established for 7 years and have rapid expansion plans.
They have a fast paced and lively culture where they work hard, but
have lots of fun at the same time.
• The role is to support marketing campaigns through the
use of data
• You will work across campaign insight, data strategy and
• Responsible for end to end campaign data management of
• Use data and tools to provide analysis and insight
• Create selections and segmentations for accurate
• Analyse campaigns
Marketing Data & Insights
Manager - You
• You will have a background in marketing data
as either a data planner, data campaign executive or marketing
executive with solid data
• Strategic understanding of how to utilise
data for direct marketing campaigns.
• Ability to run segmentations for data for
• Direct marketing experiences
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of using Excel and ideally
Salesforce (though this is not essential)
• Experience of using campaign management or
analytics tools would be beneficial
This Data & Insights
Manager role is paying around £30K to £35K plus benefits
including some flexibility in working hours, pension, private
healthcare and life assurance and is based in Surrey.
I specialise in Data & CRM Campaign Management, Data
Planning and Data Account Management roles, so if this role isn't
the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
This great Marketing Data & Insights Manager role
won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV