Do you have experience in Direct Marketing? Do you want to
launch new Direct Marketing solutions and incentives to market?
Marketing Development Manager , London + home
£62K + car allowance + generous bonus + lovely
This is a great brand, and a company that offers a fabulous
working environment. The role is exciting opportunity to be
involved in the innovation and launch of new direct marketing
products and incentives
If you are passionate about innovation, developing new
propositions and strategies, and have experience and understanding
of direct marketing this could be the role for you.
Marketing Development Manager - The Role
• By delivering customer-centric product developments and
innovations you will help deliver incremental revenue for the
• You will positively influence a product portfolio by
developing and launching high-impact propositions and incentives to
market which are based upon commercial and customer insight
• You will develop an understanding of competitive products
and of market requirements
• Drive appropriate responses to competitive behaviour
• Engage with planning and insight teams to drive forward
Marketing Development Manager - Skills and
You will have:
• Experience launching new products or new incentives to
• A strong understanding of Direct Marketing and Direct
• The ability to interpret market needs, and deliver
innovative projects, products and incentives which maximise
• You are naturally a self-starter and a strong
communicator with gravitas.
• You are at home working with and influencing numerous
This is a great brand and fantastic role with great benefits and
the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
The salary is between £57K and £62K + car + annual bonus
(up to 18%) + generous holiday
This great Direct Marketing Development Manager role won't be
around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.