If you're keen to make a difference in a smaller independent
agency that's really going places, this is for you!
Director - The Agency
This independent agency has a great vibe and you'll love the
busy, friendly, collaborative culture - you'll never get
bored. Above all, though, you'll relish the fact that working
there is actually fun and there's no politics.
Director - The Role
• This is your chance to make a big difference in a small
business and help shape this agency's future.
• Working at a senior level with your clients you'll lead
the development of innovative CRM and customer experience
• You'll work across a range of accounts as well as new
business, with the emphasis on business changing strategy.
Director - Skills and Experience Needed
• With a minimum of 8 years' planning in an agency, you're
used to taking the lead developing strategy. You're
experienced in CRM and customer engagement and understand the full
integrated marketing mix.
• You've got that great combination of creative flair and a
logical approach, you're data and brand literate and you work
collaboratively to get the best from colleagues and clients.
• You thrive in a collaborative environment and get the best
from colleagues and clients.
• With confidence and gravitas, you're a great communicator
who's able to tell a compelling story and inspire senior clients,
colleagues and creatives.
If you feel you have the skills and experience they're
looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and
Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn't for you, I could well
have another role that's perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs
to see my full range of jobs.