A very exciting opportunity to work on high profile account at
one of London's top digital and direct agencies and with amazing
This global digital/direct marketing agency is set to go
stratospheric following some significant new business wins and
massive growth in their accounts, including this one. Plus they
have a great culture, the most amazing range of benefits and superb
offices; it's the absolute perfect time to join!
• You will be involved in all aspects of the account handling
for this important account, from taking a client brief, working
with the creative and planning teams, ensuring all work is on brief
and on brand.
• Creating and reporting all important information on trends
affecting client businesses, including economic, consumer,
industry, competitive and cultural factors.
• Manage workflow with delivery colleagues to assign tasks and
gain alignment across multiple complex projects.
• Ensures all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly.
• Monitors cost estimates, invoicing and receivables.
• You will be an enthusiastic account manager looking to work in
digital and direct marketing, ideally with some experience of this
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering the
best job you can.
• Ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of others
both internally and externally.
• Passion for creativity and an inquisitive mind.
• Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative
and ability to work under pressure.
• Dependable team player with a sense of humour and lots of
• Shows ownership of and commitment to projects within own
responsibility and to helping projects meet overall deadlines
This great Account Manager role won't be around for long
so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this
Account Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all
my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs.