/ Data Planning Director - London £75K to
This exciting and innovative London marketing agency is looking
to fill a brand new role - Data Lead / Data Planning
The role would suit a creative and entrepreneurial data
strategist who would be comfortable working on a key client within
the automotive industry.
Data Lead -
• As someone with significant data planning experience you
are looking a new opportunity in a creative marketing
• You will work on a key account in the automotive
industry, plus other smaller projects on a range of clients
• Working from start to finish on modern data and CRM
strategies from creating inspirational briefs, through to execution
• Working closely with the strategic, creative, social and
• Building a strong relationship with the client
Data Lead -
Skills and experience
• Strong data and CRM planning experience - ideally some of
it gained at a creative agency.
• Good relationship building experience as you will be
working very closely with the client
• Ability to advise the client on data and CRM strategies
that drive engagement
• Understanding of all things data including GDPR,
analytical and campaign management tools (ability to brief analysis
and campaign managers and to derive insight from analysis)
• Automotive experience would be beneficial
This role would really suit someone who is happy to be the first
senior data hire at the integrated marketing agency and who is
confident in building good relationships internally as well as with
this key client.
The salary for this Data Lead / Data Planning Director is up to
£95K and is based in London.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you
have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click 'APPLY' below
and submit your CV now.
I specialise in data and CRM roles, so if this Data Lead
role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my
current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs