Bags of variety and a chance to make a difference in this lovely
role with one of our best loved charities.
Executive - The Charity
There's a really positive culture here with a team committed to
making a real contribution and you'll get a huge amount of job
satisfaction and sense of achievement. There's never a
dull moment, working with an enthusiastic team who support each
They also offer a high level of freedom and responsibility with
a chance to build your skills and take on new challenges.
Marketing Executive - The
• Providing a great supporter experience and encouraging
increased donations to improve income for the charity.
• Managing donor retention campaigns from start to finish
across a range of on and offline channels, working closely with
agencies and suppliers. Measuring results and
• Developing campaign briefs, evaluating creative work and
contributing your own creative ideas, including writing copy when
Executive - Skills and Experience Needed
• With an understanding of marketing principles and
techniques, you're experienced in campaign management and delivery
and used to working with agencies and suppliers.
• You've gained experience of marketing directly to
individuals via direct mail, email or telemarketing, monitoring
results and income against expenditure.
• You're a great communicator and relationship
builder. You're persuasive, good at getting the best out of
people - in all, someone who people love to work with.
This great Marketing Executive role won't be around for long so
click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.