This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a high profile
account within one of London's top direct marketing/CRM/digital
Apart from being one of the most successful direct/ digital
agencies in London it also boasts amazing new state of the art
offices. They also have a juicy training budget as well as a
new mentoring programme and one of the best client lists in
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Account
Manager who has experience of working on a global brand. They will
have proven direct and digital marketing experience and enjoy
working in a high paced and energetic environment. An avid interest
in cars/commercial vehicles is essential as is a desire to work on
a data led and very strategic account. Additional responsibilities
• Managing junior members of the team.
• Working closely with all internal teams including
creative, planning, media buying and key stakeholders.
• Management of budgets and forecasting
• You will be an enthusiastic senior account manager with
experience of digital, CRM and direct mail.
• Excellent attention to detail and commitment to
delivering the best job you can
• Ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of
others both internally and externally
• Passion for creativity and an inquisitive mind
• Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of
initiative and ability to work under pressure
• Dependable team player with a sense of humour and lots of
• Shows ownership of and commitment to projects within own
responsibility and to helping projects meet overall deadlines
This great Senior Account Manager role won't be around
for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Senior
Account Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all
my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs