If you have an understanding of marketing databases and are
looking for a client side role in London - then this could be the
position for you.
Database and CRM Manager - London up to £34K per annum
You will work at this media company to support the marketing
teams by planning and delivering targeted direct marketing
You will be involved in all aspects of the campaigns from data
planning to running counts, checking data is compliant and managing
the delivery of email campaigns.
• Data planning - advising on targeting for marketing
• Querying the database using FastStats Explorer and
Cascade (training can be provided)
• Preparing and exporting data for direct marketing
• Ensuring data meets with data protection laws
• Building and sending email marketing campaigns
• Management of a Data Executive who is based overseas
Database and CRM Manager -Experience and
• A good understanding of database marketing and CRM
• Email marketing experience
• Strong Excel and ideally some SQL (though not
• Experience of a campaign management tool such as
Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or FastStats
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management
This is a great role and a rare opportunity to use your database
skills working at a London based media company.
The salary is up to £34,000 per annum + benefits
This great Database Marketing role won't be around for
long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.