Data Product Manager -
around £48K + bonus + good benefits and flexible working
London, Leeds or
Our client is looking for a Data Product Manager to work within
their marketing services team. You will help deliver
and manage a set of data products and propositions
Manager - The role
- You will develop product strategies by consistently
highlighting opportunities to improve data products and
- You will ensure data is compliant and part of your role will
focus on the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) working
closely with the Data Protection Officer to ensure that all
products meet the guidelines
- You will identify product enhancements, create marketing plans
and campaigns to maximise sales opportunities and raise awareness
of new and existing products.
- Proven history of working in a Data Services background
- Understanding of Data Protection regulations.
- Market and product knowledge of marketing data products and
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
You will be able to work from the Leeds, London or Northampton,
with some flexibility to work partly from home.
This role is a fixed term contract until January 2019.
The salary is around £48,000 plus generous holiday and the
opportunity to earn bonus of up to 18%.