A fabulous opportunity in an award winning customer
Planner - The
This award winning agency offers brilliant career prospects and
a focus on helping their planners develop - this role is a result
of a promotion. They're looking for a Planner to join their
ranks and head up two of high profile accounts. With
their roots in CRM and direct marketing they're highly progressive
and are now one of the leading customer engagement agencies in
London, working across the full range of channels.
Planner - The
- You'll work on two high profile, fascinating, blue chip clients
- one a major award winner. The agency has great
relationships with both so you'll be partnering with committed
clients who love the agency's work.
- Work's increasingly moving from traditional CRM and direct
marketing into digital, content and social customer engagement, so
you'll enjoy the opportunity to innovate and help transform their
- You'll take the lead in the creative process, with inspiring
briefs, as well as taking ownership of your own campaign plans and
Planner - Skills and
- With 2 - 3 year's planning experience, you recognise that the
future of communications lies in data driven customer
engagement/CRM. You've worked across digital, social and
content, understand the customer journey and the importance of
- You know how to craft an inspiring creative brief and get the
best work from creative teams.
- With excellent communication skills, you have the ability to
build and maintain strong relationships throughout the agency and
- You're passionate about great planning and achieving business
success for your clients.
This is a great Planner role for someone who really wants to
take their career to the next level, so if you have the skills and
experience they're looking for, click APPLY and send me your CV
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and
Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn't for you, I could well
have another role that's perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs
to see my full range of jobs.