Data Account Manager £34K to £40K. London
Working within the data planning team at this marketing agency you will be responsible for the account management of their key clients.
This is an exciting brand new key account management role within an award winning marketing agency that has a great working environment and excellent benefits
Data Account Manager - The role
In this brand new role you will help set up an account management function that will support the data planning and campaign management teams.
You will be responsible for the account management of key clients and manage data and CRM briefs and projects.
Data Account Manager - Experience required
• Experience in a data marketing environment
• Account management experience
• Management of CRM campaigns
• Ability to interpret client requirements, gain client approval and brief projects to team members
• Organised - with a positive approach to working with clients and multi discipline teams
• Experience of marketing technology / campaign management tools is desirable, but not essential
The salary for this Data Account Manager role is between £34K and £40K + great benefits.
Based in London.
The agency has been featured in The Sunday Times' Best Company To Work For Top 100
This great Data Account Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.