Lovely client side database marketing role based in leafy South West London / Surrey border.
Database Manager / Data Analyst £41K- £43K
This is a varied marketing database role covering data analysis, insight, campaign selections and optimisation, data quality and compliance.
You will work in great offices and friendly culture for a company that promotes historical venues and attractions in the UK.
This role could suit a data analyst, data selections executive or database manager.
• You will be using data to help the marketing department deliver personalised messages that increase customer engagement
• Develop a customer segmentation and targeting strategy
• Create targeted data selections
• Deliver post campaign analysis and insight
• Ensure the company is using data in a data compliant way.
Database Manager / Data Analyst
• You will have experience working with data in a marketing environment
• Experience of using statistical techniques such as customer segmentation, customer profiling, propensity modelling , A/B testing
• Experience improving the personalisation, targeting and performance of direct marketing campaigns
• A solid understanding of CRM systems and experience of creating targeted data selections for campaigns and post campaign analysis
• Experience of using one of the following tools - SPSS, SAS, Tableau or Power BI
• Commercially switched on and with good communication and skills
• If you also have an understanding of data protection best practice this would be beneficial, but is not essential
This is a varied and interesting role where you can use and develop your data skills.
The salary is £41K to £43K plus benefits and is based SW London / Surrey border.
This great role data role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.