Lovely client side database marketing role based in leafy South
West London / Surrey border.
Manager / Data Analyst £41K- £43K
This is a varied marketing database role covering data analysis,
insight, campaign selections and optimisation, data quality and
You will work in great offices and friendly culture for a
company that promotes historical venues and attractions in the
This role could suit a data analyst, data selections executive
or database manager.
• You will be using data to help the marketing department
deliver personalised messages that increase customer engagement
• Develop a customer segmentation and targeting
• Create targeted data selections
• Deliver post campaign analysis and insight
• Ensure the company is using data in a data compliant
Manager / Data Analyst
• You will have experience working with data in a marketing
• Experience of using statistical techniques such as
customer segmentation, customer profiling, propensity modelling ,
• Experience improving the personalisation, targeting
and performance of direct marketing campaigns
• A solid understanding of CRM systems and experience of
creating targeted data selections for campaigns and post campaign
• Experience of using one of the following tools -
SPSS, SAS, Tableau or Power BI
• Commercially switched on and with good communication and
• If you also have an understanding of data protection best
practice this would be beneficial, but is not essential
This is a varied and interesting role where you can use and
develop your data skills.
The salary is £41K to £43K plus benefits and is based SW London
/ Surrey border.
This great role data role won't be around for long so click
'APPLY' to send your CV now.