Senior Digital ExecutiveRef: LS/1324
Salary:£35–40k + great benefits
You'll get to work with such great people at this leading travel brand if you have some excellent web management and development expertise.
This travel business is forward thinking and ambitious and offers plenty of scope for development and progression. They retain their really great people, and they have a real energy about them. You'll be part of a very positive team with a real mix of expertise and who thrive on a challenge.
• Managing the day to day work of the website development
• Gathering requirements and reporting for new features or digital projects, ensure they are properly scoped, costed and thought through.
• Working with User Experience agency and design teams to generate a compelling customer experience
• Oversee the Digital Exec's delivery of small content and production
Skills and experience
• Real expertise in website management and
• Experience managing and motivating agencies and developers
• Stakeholder management skills - working across IT and distribution teams internally
• Experience in CMS essential; Sitecore helpful
This great Senior Digital Executive role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital roles, so if this Senior Digital Executive role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
Senior Channels Marketing ManagerRef: LS/12499
This FTSE 100 organisation has been connecting customers and communities across the country for all postal services throughout the UK. If you've got great multi-channel experience and can lead on strategy this role could be for you, you'll work across the annual channel plan and be rewarded with a car allowance + bonus package + healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
Well-known brand based in Central London are looking for a superb Channels Marketing Manager with two direct reports to drive their annual marketing plan across; sponsorship, social, events and media outlets. This role heavily requires a background of executing multi-channel campaigns which have made a measureable difference.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and implementing Direct Mail, Direct Marketing,
Multi-channel campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved.
• Brief external agencies and internal stakeholders on all elements of campaign execution.
• Lead development of the communications and business model to ensure all core audiences and channels are engaged in the right way.
• Manage the channel marketing budget.
• Develop and sustain sponsorship relationships with brands and clients.
Skills and experience required:
• Be ideas and data driven
• Have experience in multi-channel campaign management
• Worked across direct mail and direct marketing
• Have measurable examples to all campaigns executed
• Stakeholder management
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this Senior Channels Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in Client-side roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at roles http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEO and Content ManagerRef: LS/12347
Salary:£50k + bonus + bens
One of the UK's leading brands is leading a pioneering approach with their financial services offering, and they need an experienced SEO & Content Manager to drive engagement with potential customers by planning and implementing an engaging content strategy.
This is a great place to be - a fast paced environment full of motivated, ambitious and bright people, with excellent rewards for those who help drive their success. It's a really exciting time as the department moves to a more customer-centric ethos, and content plays a key strategic role in their acquisition and conversion strategy.
• Planning an engaging content strategy through digital and
• Developing, managing and executing a content calendar and plan across digital and traditional channels
• Commissioning content for articles as well as commercial content to position the brand as • a leader in the retail financial services space
• Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns, including potentially advertising.
Skills and experience
• 3+ years' successful track record within content / SEO
marketing / web analytics in a similar role with an agency or B2C
direct marketing organisation, preferably within retail financial
• Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
• Demonstrable success in SEO and understanding of SEO best practice.
• Experience with SEO tools for auditing, rankings, research
• Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
• Practical experience working with a range of content management systems (Adobe would be a bonus).
Experience of reporting with web and social analytics (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster, Adobe Analytics)
This great SEO and Content Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital marketing roles, so if this SEO and Content Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs