Digital and CRM ManagerRef: LS/12516
Salary:£52k plus bonus and bens
This is THE role if you are interested in beauty and have great digital skills. Loads of variety, a great team and a fast-paced environment plus lots of lovely product discounts and free treatments!
Fabulous beauty brand which is privately owned so plenty of opportunity to try new initiatives and channels.
• Manage a drive growth across all digital and CRM channels
• Varied senior digital role managing a talented team of 3.
• Working across media, CRM, email, search, onsite offers
• Liaising closely with etailers and market places
• Work alongside global head office to implement local solutions
Skills and experience
• 4-5 years digital experience gained in beauty, retail, fashion or FMCG
• Particular strengths in media (programmatic display, paid for social, media partnerships)
• CRM and email expertise
• Experience in SEO, PPC, affiliates also helpful
• Strong analytical abilities
This great Digital and CRM Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital and CRM roles, so if this Digital and CRM Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
Senior Channels Marketing ManagerRef: LS/12499
This FTSE 100 organisation has been connecting customers and communities across the country for all postal services throughout the UK. If you've got great multi-channel experience and can lead on strategy this role could be for you, you'll work across the annual channel plan and be rewarded with a car allowance + bonus package + healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
Well-known brand based in Central London are looking for a superb Channels Marketing Manager with two direct reports to drive their annual marketing plan across; sponsorship, social, events and media outlets. This role heavily requires a background of executing multi-channel campaigns which have made a measureable difference.
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and implementing Direct Mail, Direct Marketing,
Multi-channel campaigns to ensure ROI is achieved.
• Brief external agencies and internal stakeholders on all elements of campaign execution.
• Lead development of the communications and business model to ensure all core audiences and channels are engaged in the right way.
• Manage the channel marketing budget.
• Develop and sustain sponsorship relationships with brands and clients.
Skills and experience required:
• Be ideas and data driven
• Have experience in multi-channel campaign management
• Worked across direct mail and direct marketing
• Have measurable examples to all campaigns executed
• Stakeholder management
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this Senior Channels Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in Client-side roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at roles http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs or email me at email@example.com
Campaign Development ManagerRef: LS/12455
If you've got a strong media background with an in-depth knowledge of TV, radio and press, this high profile travel brand needs you for a 6 month contract.
This market leading brand is a huge name in travel and they've had lots of exciting growth recently so it's a great time to join. They offer an inspiring working environment, real passion from their people and the opportunity to make a real difference!
• Managing the creative and media agencies - overseeing
development of written briefs and • working closely with them
to ensure delivery is timely, to plan/budget and as expected
• Leading and designing media plans and executing campaigns for TV, radio and press
• Work closely with insight and brand teams on campaign planning
• Owning and managing campaign budget line
Skills and experience
• 5 years media agency experience
• Good experience of planning integrated campaigns across all media channels, and understanding the channel mix
• Expertise in managing budgets and skilled at delivering on time
• Excellence in delivering campaigns, especially a good knowledge of TV
• Fun and supportive manager as well as firm and motivating
This great Campaign Delivery Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in campaign management roles, so if this Campaign Delivery Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
SEO and Content ManagerRef: LS/12347
Salary:£50k + bonus + bens
One of the UK's leading brands is leading a pioneering approach with their financial services offering, and they need an experienced SEO & Content Manager to drive engagement with potential customers by planning and implementing an engaging content strategy.
This is a great place to be - a fast paced environment full of motivated, ambitious and bright people, with excellent rewards for those who help drive their success. It's a really exciting time as the department moves to a more customer-centric ethos, and content plays a key strategic role in their acquisition and conversion strategy.
• Planning an engaging content strategy through digital and
• Developing, managing and executing a content calendar and plan across digital and traditional channels
• Commissioning content for articles as well as commercial content to position the brand as • a leader in the retail financial services space
• Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns, including potentially advertising.
Skills and experience
• 3+ years' successful track record within content / SEO
marketing / web analytics in a similar role with an agency or B2C
direct marketing organisation, preferably within retail financial
• Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
• Demonstrable success in SEO and understanding of SEO best practice.
• Experience with SEO tools for auditing, rankings, research
• Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
• Practical experience working with a range of content management systems (Adobe would be a bonus).
Experience of reporting with web and social analytics (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster, Adobe Analytics)
This great SEO and Content Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital marketing roles, so if this SEO and Content Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs