CRM / Data Strategist
UK based with hybrid working | Permanent | 40k to 50K + bonus
Unleash your creativity, empower your strategy career, and embrace the challenge of the as a Data and CRM Strategist within a global technology-led marketing agency
Fuel your career with this great marketing agency respected for bolstering the growth of some of the world's biggest brands. This agency crafts innovative solutions delivering value, increasing quality, sustainability and speeding up the go-to-market process, across all channels
As a Data and CRM Strategist you will:
• Forge data strategies, campaign blueprints and consumer journeys to validate communication activities.
• Compellingly present proposals and analytics projects to senior clients, engaging your audience with your storytelling flair.
• Ensure all outputs, be it marketing strategy, analysis or technology solution answer business requirements.
• Draft comprehensive briefs reflecting client need.
• Determine the most suitable data input to support the client’s business goals.
To thrive in this role, you will need:
• CRM and data planning expertise gaining either within a marketing agency or clientside - some fmcg experience would be great but is not essential
• Tangible experience in planning and analysing multi-channel marketing with an email focus.
• Ability to adapt presentations for the audience, providing both detailed insights and a broad overview.
• Strong analytical understanding to translate analysis into actionable insights.
• Robust relationship-building skills with an understanding of how data insights elevate customer engagement.
• Familiarity with relational databases and creating a single customer view.
• Understanding of integrating digital, social, and offline data into CRM programs.
Spread your wings with an organisation that values your growth and cares for your well-being. Revel in the numerous benefits including but not limited to:
• 25 days annual leave
• Group Income protection
• Life assurance - 4 x salary
• An Employee Assistance Program
• Retail Discount Portal
• Cycle to work scheme, Eye care vouchers, and a generous Pension scheme.
• Balance work and life with flexible, agile working options.
• Contribute to society by volunteering for one of the chosen charities.
You will thrive within a supportive culture that champions innovation, integrity, and each other's unique talents. Prepare to feel proud and passionate about your work and shape your career in ways that reflect your unique potential as you craft great CRM strategies for a range of global clients.