This agency is an exciting and disruptive experience agency that tell compelling stories, create unique brand experiences that are driven by brilliant insights.
They are a diverse bunch, who love to think big but also care about the details. Their work is creative, impactful, and meaningful.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fun and supportive team, then this is the role for you.
· Reporting to the Head of Social Media you will work across a varied portfolio of blue-chip clients and manage a team of Social Media Managers.
· You will be responsible for managing social media channels, producing content, community, and crisis management.
· Work closely with your clients to achieve their objectives.
· Work with internal teams to impart your expertise in the optimisation of social and content strategies.
· Measure the effectiveness of all campaigns, reporting on analytics and insights
· Experience managing Social Media and content campaigns
· Experience developing and managing communications campaigns to support acquisition and brand development
· A great communicator both written and verbally
· Experience of managing a team
· Research and analytical skills
· Experience of social media management and listening tools
· Passion and genuine interest in social media and emerging trends and technologies