Driven and capable PA to the COO needed for this really varied role at a lovely group of schools in central London.
This is a well-established leading London independent school in central London, focused on supporting the well-rounded development of every child. It’s a dynamic and diverse workplace, with a collaborative and motivated team, who are proud of building on the considerable reputation and success of the school.
· General PA support to the COO – diary and email management, arranging travel, ensuring everything is followed up and actioned, arranging meetings, minute taking, writing and proofing as required
· Responsibility for some finance admin – liaising with the external third party accounts payable supplier, recording invoices, doing some banking
· Arranging trustee and governor meetings
· Some office management responsibility for the site
· Keeping all admin accurate and up-to-date
· At least 3 years as a PA/EA at senior level
· Highly attentive to detail; excellent grammar and spelling; good proof-reader
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive and driven, enthusiastic and positive with a warm, friendly manner