Senior Data Planner wanted! Lovely, award winning agency and two great clients.
Senior Data Planner, London up to £65K - flexible hybrid working
Award winning marketing agency based in London are looking for a Senior Data Planner to help two of their clients improve their customer engagement strategies.
· Develop and implement CRM strategies, translating complex data into actionable plans.
· Lead the end-to-end data strategy, from targeting to evaluating marketing effectiveness and optimisation.
· Collaborate on customer communication journeys.
· Create insight-led reports combining CRM and web analytics to guide future strategies.
· Strong background in data planning and strategy, with a focus on CRM.
· Excellent leadership skills, capable of guiding and mentoring junior team members.
· Proficient in data analysis and insights, with a focus on campaign optimization.
· Solid understanding of GDPR regulations and data governance.
· Strong client facing skills are essential as you will work closely with these clients - you need to be able to inspire clients with your data understanding and ideas
This is a chance to join a well-respected, fun and award winning marketing agency
The salary for this role is up to £65K plus great benefits